Friday, May 30, 2008

My Snuggle Bugs....


Every night when we go to tuck the girls in and say family prayer we stick Cooper in one of the girls beds and they think it is so funny! Each night when we are about to leave, they BEG us to leave Cooper with them and then end up like this in one of their beds. I love my Snuggle Bugs!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such an adorable family!

Emily Christine said...

These pictures look so cute! I love the pics where Cooper is smiling! Brook looks cute with her hair pulled all back in a pony.

Unknown said...

How much fun is that!! I agree with Lisa...adorable family!

Amy Little said...

Hey Suz!
I haven't seen you for awhile. I would think that you are all healthy but I heard about your husband. What the heck are you drinking out in that part of the world? Such a cute blog. So cute in fact, I totally copied your background. Hope that's ok. It's just too dang cute!!!
Let's get together soon!