
So I just finished "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer, and I have to say it did not disappoint! It took me a couple of chapters to get into it, but once I did it was hard to put down. I will say that throughout the entire book I kept thinking, how does she come up with this stuff?! If anyone is interested in borrowing it, let me know!


2 comments:
Hi Susan,
Thanks for your message on my blog. Cooper is adorable in this picture. What a precious little guy. Hopefully, we'll get a change to come out soon and meet him. I'll have to add your blog to my bookmarks when I get home so that I can keep up on the Wilson Family.
Hollie
I LOVED "The Host". Now, I find myself wondering about Wanda and Ian, Melanie and Jared...
Don't you want to know? What about the other "rebel" groups? I Want More, Stephenie Meyer!
Post a Comment