
So Cooper is a super happy kid, but he has a really bad habit of being really ornery right as we are sitting down to dinner. I finally just stuck him is his high chair this week and gave him some rice cereal while we were eating and he was so happy! We had such a peaceful family dinner, it was AMAZING! I love these little milestones!


3 comments:
Hi, I don't know if you remember meeting me or not. I'm Emily's RC Willey friend! =) I just wanted to tell you that Cooper is such a CUTE little boy. He is one of the few babies that makes me want one again! lol
Oh, and as stupid as this sounds how do you do your cute photo collages? I love the way they look on your blog!
Drop me a line sometime!
Evonne
Susan! I love that you found me. Love that little man you've got. Mine is almost 9 months. Looks like he and Cooper are pretty close in age. So fun, aren't they.
-Michelle
He can't be that old yet, how time flies. I do have to say that he is so stinkin' adorable and I can't wait until I get to take pictures of him. And of course your beautiful girls too.
Post a Comment