Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congrats Brook!

It seems like just yesterday that I was sending the girls off to school for another year and now it is almost over! Last Friday, Brook and I went to the Zoo for her last field trip for the year and then Saturday she graduated! She has had such a fantastic year and has leaned so much! She also has grown up so much. I was so worried at the first of the year that she wouldn't even go to school and now she is so excited to go to Kindergarten! Her program was absolutely daring. They sang like 20 songs and all the kids knew the words and actions perfectly. Her teacher Miss Tara is amazing! Brook also had a speaking part and said it exactly as we had practiced it. She also smiled through the whole program, I was so happy she was enjoying herself so much! Grandma Parry, Em, Bry and Grandma and Grandpa Wilson came out to see her program also, thanks for coming you guys!

Sorry for yet another collage, but it is so much easier than loading the pictures individually!


P.S. A couple of people have asked how to do the collages. I have just copied my blogging girls. :) You can download PhotoScape at photoscape.org for free and it has a page you just drag your pictures into the boxes! Super easy!

2 comments:

Emily Christine said...

Brook did just a good job! She is such a sweet girl. I can't believe she is going to be starting kindergarten! Thanks for inviting us! It was super fun!

Unknown said...

Oh, it is always so nice to hear that I'm not the only "blog stalker". =)

Thank you for letting me in on your collage secret!

Evonne