I just saw this trailer and can't wait!! I have to say I am not so sure about the guy that plays Edward, but maybe it will be like Alvin and the Chipmunks and once I see him in the movie I will get it. Does it look a little scary?!
12.12.08
Mark*Susan*Sydney*Brooklyn*Cooper*Brynley
3 comments:
All I can say is, YUMMY!!!
I can't wait, either!:)
Holy Cow! I didn't even know they were going to make a movie. I am excited too, but glad it is coming out after the last book so that I can keep my own ideas of Edward before the movie taints my view.
I just finished the first book! Its super good! I was waiting to watch the trailer until I finished. I am not sure I like who they cast for Edward and Bella. I guess we will have to wait and see I guess.
Post a Comment