Monday, May 5, 2008

Celebrating the OLD and the NEW

I just wanted to say congratulations to some very special people in my life. First, my cute brother-in-law Jeff and his sweet wife Tawni had a beautiful little girl named Sadi! She was born on Saturday May 3rd and weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 19 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair like Tawni, but looked a ton like Jeff. Congratulations you guys!

So Sadi is obviously the NEW, so that brings us to the OLD;). (HaHa Mom & Dad) My wonderful parents are celebrating thier 29th wedding anniversary today. They are such great examples of what a marriage should be and they are truly still in love with each other. They are both such fantastic parents and grandparents and I am so grateful to have them both in my life. Emily beat me to wishing them congratulations so I am going to steal some of the pictures she posted.



The fam in Hawaii in 2001



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

No comments: