Thursday, May 29, 2008

What can I do now?!

Brook has been out of school the last week and about every 10 minutes or so she comes and asks me, "Mom, what can I do now?" It was already being kind of a hard week, we had tried to switch Cooper from his uber expensive formula because we thought his reflux was getting better, only to find that this was NOT the case at all. The poor little guy literally would not let me put him down for more that a couple of minutes and was permanently attached to my hip. Thursday night I decided that we needed to get out of the house and do something fun, so Friday we took off to Discovery Gateway for the day with Brook's little friend Taylor and her Mom. My girls had been there quite a few times with my Mother-in-Law while I was sick and pregnant, but this was my first time. I was so impressed! We got there about 11 and didn't leave until 4! The kids had a blast and Cooper was on his best behavior! Brook had so much fun playing pretend in the market and the farm and they even got to paint with their feet! What a fun day!













2 comments:

Emily Christine said...

Looks like alot of fun. I went to a conference here a year or so ago, so they let us walk through and look at everything. It looks like a super fun place!

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan I take it that you have gotten my emails I was stating to wonder if I had the write email address.