I've been....TAGGED!
How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK...here goes....Thanks Lisa....hahaha
Joys
1. My sweet hubby who is such a wonderful husband and daddy. He always makes me smile. :) My sweet kiddos, they bring such joy to my life it is unbelieveable. I love to hear thier laughs, see thier smiles and watch them learn and grow.
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love the direction, understanding, and hope that I have because of the teachings of the gospel. I love that my children are learning to feel the spirit in thier own lives. And last, but not least, I don't know what I would do if I didn't know that Families are Forever!
3. This is so dumb, and doesn't even compare to the joy my family and friends bring me, but I just have to say that there are a few wordly things that I truly enjoy. Tivo, Grey's Anatomy, kids clothes, my cell phone, shoes, reading blogs, online shopping, So You Think You Can Dance (can't wait!), Cafe Rio pork salad, the library, HGTV, cute ribbon, Disneyland, pedicures & Cherry Coke Zero.
Fears
1. This one is easy. SPIDERS!!
2. Anything happening to my family. (How sad is it that I thought of this after the spider)
3. Growing old.
Goals
1. I think my biggest most overwhelming goal is to teach my children the things that they will need to know to become successful, spiritual, happy people. That I will be able to help them understand what amazing people they are and can become.
2. I would love to serve a mission with my hubby.
3.To become a healthier me (and hopefully a skinnier me also!)
Current Obsessions/Collection
1. Reading....Ever since I gave up my Danielle Steele books a few years back, I have hardly read anything except the occasional book club book. Then the Twilight books came out and I remembered how much I enjoy reading. Since then I am almost always reading something. I read while I feed Coop, wait for the girls at dance and any other spare seconds I have. It seems like my average reading session is about 2 pages at a time, but I still love it!
2. Pixar Matchbox Cars from the movie "Cars". This is more Mark's thing but our whole family has loved finding the rare cars and arranging and counting our collection (oops-I mean Cooper's collection) Plus, they are just so dang cute!
3. Running...I started this couch-to-5K running program a few weeks ago and it is fantastic. You run 3 times a week and every week the running intervals get longer and longer until you are running the full 5K. Unfortunately, I started with some really old shoes and my knees have been killing me. I have some brand new spiffy shoes and new insoles now, so hopefully they will help and I will be off and running (pun intended...lol).
Random Facts
1. Until yesterday, my e-mail inbox had 5,671 new messages!! A while back we were using a super slow internet connection and it just took to long to delete them all, so I got in a very bad habit of just leaving them. I finally decided I had had enough and got rid of them all! I feel like a new woman!
2. I love doing hair. I love braiding, curling, straightening, crimping, you name it I like it. However, I hate doing my own hair! I sometimes spend an hour on the girls hair and like a minute on my own. My family still tells stories of the hours I spent fighting my naturally curly hair growing up, so maybe I have already spent a lifetimes worth of time on my hair?! Right?!
3. I totally rock out to Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers in the car when my kids aren't even with me.
Ok, so that's me. Now it's your turn! I tag Emily, Christy, Stacey, Amanda & Kristen. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love posts like this ... especially when I haven't seen people in forever (like you!). You must have fought a good fight with the natural curl because I don't know if I even remembered that it was curly.
-melanie
Yeah! I LOVE your answers!!! You are so cute! I am glad I know you! Besides, we have the BEST last name it the whole world! Don't you think?;)
Post a Comment