Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cooper's 4 month pictures


6 comments:

Nicole said...

Cooper is such an adorable guy! I can't wait till I get a chance to get back to Utah and see him. He looks so much like you, Sus!

Melanie said...

Hey Susan, this is Melanie Tooke. How's it going? Got your message on Facebook, but I'm much better at blogging so I'm glad you have one! (Found it through Stacey's). Your kids are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

First of all, I love the song, "New Soul"! Secondly, what a cute picture of Cooper with his hand under his chin! It was fun to see your artistry and read about each member of this family that I love! Well done, Mom

Emily Christine said...

These pictures turned out great!! Did you see that I started a blog as well?

Alice said...

Hi Susan! It was great to hear from you and that you have a blog! Cooper is so cute! Congratulations to you guys! I'm not sure where we will go yet, I just really want to sell this house we have here. Take Care! I'll keep in touch here.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! He is SUCH a cutie!!! Good work, you two!:)