Friday, May 16, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

Tuesday I was lucky enough to go with Syd on her 2nd grade field trip. It was so fun to see her with her friends at school and get to spend some time alone with her. I also got a few minutes of alone time! There were too many parents going so we had to drive separately, so after I dropped Cooper and Brook off at my Mom's I was cruising down to Thanksgiving Point in the carpool lane that I always use and realized it was just me in the car! Oops! How often does that happen! We had a blast and Syd was so excited I was there. Syd also knew more about the dinosaurs than I did....I was so impressed. After exploring the museum for a bit we got to see the 3-D movie. It was hilarious! We saw "Sea Monsters of the Deep" and every time anything swam towards us the whole second grade would clap their hands together to grab them. So through the whole movie we heard, "SMACK, SMACK, SMACK." Love you Syd!


1 comment:

Emily Christine said...

How do you make those cute boxes? What a great idea! Looks like fun! Sydney is such a nice, pretty girl. Everytime I see her, I am amazed how old she is! I was at mom and dad's the other day and watched some videos from hawaii of your little Dee Dee bug. Love you sis!