I just wanted to wish my sweet Hubby Happy Father's Day. It is one thing to pick a husband that you love and want to be with forever, but I feel like it's an even bigger responsibility to pick a father for your children. I am such a lucky girl, because I lucked out in both departments! Mark is such a sweet and kind Dad and is such a softie when it comes to our kids. He loves them with his whole soul and they KNOW IT! He tells them several times a day how much he loves them. I love this about him! He also loves to be involved in what the kids are doing. He never misses a school or dance program. Mark always keeps them laughing! He loves to tease the girls and they both completely believe that before Mark and I got married that he worked as a clown. Mark calls himself Mr. Jingles, so now the girls call me Mrs Jingles, Syd is Junior Jingle, Brook is Mini Jingle, and Coop is Baby Jingles. The other day I was outside with the kids while they were playing and Mark pulled into the garage. When the neighbor kids saw him they all started yelling, "There's Mr Jingles!!" I was dying. The kids are so proud of this that they have told the whole neighborhood! What a fun Dad! Marky, we love you and appreciate all that you do for our family. We love you!
1 comment:
He is such a great dad! I know its bad but the pic of Mark and those girls looks like they are polygamous. haha
Post a Comment