Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to wish my dear old Dad a Happy Father's Day! He is such a wonderful Dad and Grandpa. I have been genuinely blessed to have a Dad that, quite frankly, still loves me in spite of me...lol. He is infinitely patient and kind. I know this because if I had had to deal with me as a teenager, I would have been sleeping on the street. He has always been interested in what I was into at the time; whether it was music, friends, school, interests, or worries. He is willing to do anything to help his kids and has always been such a hands-on Dad. He even picks out clothes for my kids sometimes...it is too cute! I am also so proud of the commitment and time he puts into being a member of the Mo-Tabs. It has been so neat to watch my Dad achieve an important goal and to set such a great example for my family! Plus, the kids love seeing him on TV! I am such a lucky girl! I LOVE YOU DAD! I also want to wish my wonderful Father-In-Law a Happy Father's Day! I totally lucked out when it comes to in-laws. Jim is such a great Dad and Grandpa. He loves to tell jokes and tease and he always has a treat for the Grandkids when they leave. He is so knowledgable about the gospel and loves this country we live in. He also helped raise my wonderful Hubby, so he is a-ok by me. Thanks Dad, we love you!

1 comment:

Emily Christine said...

We are some pretty lucky girls!!