
My poor Coop has thrush for the 4th time and hasn't had much luck with the medications that we have tried. Coop's doctor told us to try an over-the-counter medicine called gentian violet. It seems to be working, but the stuff is crazy purple and totally stains Cooper's mouth purple for a few hours. It is hilarious! The girls think it's the greatest and sit around and giggle at him!


3 comments:
Hi I'm Genesis Sterzer I used to be on marks team He said he has told you about me and my husband your blog is so cute and your son is adorable. My son has the same bib as well he is a cute boy. I like your family's website Just wanted to say hi to the wilson family. Thanks Genesis Sterzer
These pictures are so adorable! I love his bib! What a happy boy!
Oh gosh, Ash had thrush as a baby. We tried the same stuff and it's hilarious! It didn't really work for her so I'm glad it's working for him! Gotta love sick kids, right? And that bib is great!! Hopefully it comes true, right?? :)
Post a Comment