Friday, June 6, 2008

Way more than you wanted to know About Me


Thanks for the tag Alice! I know, it's taken me long enough! ;)

A- Attached or Single? Married, 8 1/2 years
B-Best Friend? Mark, my Mom, and I am lucky to have some great girl friends!
C- Cake or Pie? Sour Cream Lemon Pie
D- Day of choice? Before school got out it was Tuesday. It was the only day of the week that we didn't have dance or other things going on. My self proclaimed "Homebody" day! I used to hate being home, but as life gets busier and busier, I truly LOVE it!
E- Essential Item? My laptop or a good book
F- Favorite Color? Brown-weird, I know!
G- Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H- Home town? I grew up in Sandy, Utah. But I call Stansbury Park home now! I love it here!
I- Favorite Indulgence? Cafe Rio Pork Salad
J- January or July? Although my birthday is in January, I love July. 2 excuses to party in one month?! Awesome! Plus, fireworks are my favorite!
K- Kids? Sydney (7) Brooklyn (4) Cooper (6 months)
L- Life isn't complete without; So You Think You Can Dance My Hubby, my kiddos, family & friends
M- Marriage date? December 6, 2000
N- Number of brothers and sisters? one sister, two brothers
O- Oranges or apples? Apples
P- Phobias? Spiders...if fact, my poor neighbor Robbie had to come over and kill a huge one in my house this week!!
Q- Quote? "Making the decision to have a child is Momentous...It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."~Elizabeth Stone
R- Reasons to smile? My kids laughter, smiles and hugs!
S- Season of choice? FALL! Mark and I met during the fall so it reminds me of that time, BYU football games, Halloween, falling leaves, cute house decorations(lame....I know)
T- Tag three people? Christy, Emily & Stacey
U- Unknown fact about me? I'm a pretty open book, I can't really think of things people don't know about me!
V- Vegetable? Broccoli, I love it.
W- Worst habit? Being too OCD about things....
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Well, considering the amount of broken bones I've had I would definitely say ultrasound. Plus, ultrasounds are such a fun thing to look forward to during the bleak life I lead while I am pregnant.
Y- Your favorite food? Anything Mexican
Z- Zodiac sign? Aquarius

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love it, you crack me up! When will Sydney be 8?

Melanie said...

Fun, fun! I love lists like this!

The Funky Bunch said...

Hey Susan! I found your blog through Lisa Wilson's. Hope that's ok!! I sent you an invite to mine so we can keep updated on each other during the summer! I had a great time carpooling with you guys! Brooklyn is SUCH a cutie! Mylee:)