Saturday, June 21, 2008
Brook at 5
Name: Brooklyn Elizabeth Wilson
Birthday: June, 17 2003
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Chicken Nuggets
Favorite Animal: Dolphin
Favorite Place: Disneyland
Favorite Ride at Disneyland: Soarin Over California & Jellyfish
Favorite Ice Cream: Bubble Gum
Favorite Treat: Mints, cause they aren't spicy like pepperoni
Favorite Music: Kelly Clarkson & Hannah Montana
Favorite Song: Nobody's Perfect
Favorite TV show: Hannah Montana
Favorite Movie: Mary Poppins
Favorite Webkinz: Collie like Shasta
Favorite Drink: Lemonade
Favorite Fruit: Bananas
Favorite Vegetable: Carrots
Favorite Pizza Topping: Olives
Favorite Church Song: I Love to See the Temple
Favorite Sport: Dance
Favorite Flowers: Lilies
Bike or Scooter: Bike
Favorite Princess: Belle
What do you want to be when you grow up? Artist
Favorite Temple: Manti
Favorite Cereal: Honey Comb
Favorite Chips: The normal kind that are yellow, with a sunflower on the bag, that are very yummy. (Lay's Potato Chips)
Best Friend: Syd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That slide show is adorable! It was fun to see all the pictures of her when she was little!!
I loved seeing Brook's life in slideshow form. She sure is a beautiful little girl and so lucky to have a mother who documents her life.
Happy Birthday Brooklyn, I can't believe she is 5 that is how long it has been seens I have seen you guys. That is sad. I hope you guys had a great day.
Such a cute girl, Brook is! Every time I check out your blog and Noah is nearby he immediately says, "Is that Brook?"
Post a Comment