Well the wait is over! My Brookie Cookie is 5! Brook has been counting down to her Birthday since she still had 47 days left, so needless so say she has been very excited for this day. She has also known what she wanted to do for her Birthday for the last 8 or so months ever since we went to see a movie and saw the previews for Wall-e. It said it was coming out in June which she knows is her Birthday month and ever since then every time she hears the little robot talk (you know what I am talking about.....wwwaaaaaaaaalllllll-eee) she gets this little mischievous look on her face an giggles. We started a thing last year that on even years we would have a big Birthday blowout, and on odd years they get to take a couple of friends to do something special. So this year we are taking a few of Brook's little buddies to see Wall-e! It's all she talks about! On Brook's Birthday we had a family party and Brook picked the menu and all the decor. My favorite thing about Brook's planning is that even the food was picked because of it's color, she had strawberry Jello and cake because they were pink! She is such a planner! She got spoiled by her Grandparents and got a new bike from Mom and Dad! Happy #5 Brooker-Bee!
Lisa, you are sweet to say that abou the cake. Brook gave me specific instructions to what she wanted on her cake. I have made some fun ones but I had never written on one before...and now I know why! I thought it was pretty ghetto looking, but Mark told me it looked like a cake June Cleaver would make during the 50's. Is that good or bad....lol?!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brook!! These pictures are really cute! Thanks for having me for dinner! Miss you guys!!
Oh what fun!!! I love the pictures. She is just darling. I love the cake you made! It is tough to write on a cake...good job!!!
How cute!! Can you believe they are 5?!? My how time flies!! She is just beautiful!!
Lisa, you are sweet to say that abou the cake. Brook gave me specific instructions to what she wanted on her cake. I have made some fun ones but I had never written on one before...and now I know why! I thought it was pretty ghetto looking, but Mark told me it looked like a cake June Cleaver would make during the 50's. Is that good or bad....lol?!
Post a Comment