I just wanted to wish my sweet Sydney Happy Birthday! You helped me figure out what I love the most in this world-being a Mom. I couldn't be prouder of you and the young lady you have become! 
I love your sense of humor, your desire to do good, your ability to show love to everyone and the fact that you try so hard to be kind to those around you. You are such an amazing example to your sister and brother, and they truly LOVE you!

I love you when you're silly. I love when you get serious and just want to talk. I am sad that you are growing so quickly, but I love that you are getting older. It is so fun to like the same things!

I love that you still think your Mom is cool. I love watching you learn more and more everyday. You are so smart and often know more than I do about things! I love you sweet girl! Happy Birthday!


9 comments:
Happy Birthday Syd! Too bad she was sick on her birthday...hope it wasn't too bad. I love the dress! Can you believe they are getting so old already?
What a fun birthday!! I am so lucky to have Syd as my niece!! I am so proud of her! I love her so much!
So cute ... I love her dress!
Her dress is absolutely adorable!! Is it store bought?!
Did Syd also get baptized this weekend? Rosie was trying to get in touch with her (we were in town for my HS reunion) but I'm sure you had a ton on your plate. Hope the party was fun. Syd looks beautiful.
She looks gorgeous! Love the dress. They definitely do grow up way too fast! It's crazy!
Sydney looks beautiful in her dress. How in the world did she grow up to be eight years old already. WOW! Time has flown.
Thank you, THANK you again for getting us the Enchanted CD! Hopefully Syd is enjoying it as much as we have!! Seriously, you helped me so much - can't thank you enough!!! Syd is such a beautiful little girl - you have such a great family!
Happy Birthday Sydney,
That just make you old j/k. I still can't believe that you have a 8 yr. She looks so adorable in that dress. I that her Babtizim dress? So cute.
Post a Comment