Saturday, August 23, 2008

August Rush...

August is a BIG month for birthdays in our family, so I just wanted to tell these people I love SO much, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

First, is my sweet sis
eMiLy! I feel so lucky to have her as a sister. But most importantly, as a friend. We have become very close and it means so much to me to have her in my life. My kiddos also love Em, she is so sweet to them and and so fun, she is SUCH a great Aunt. While we were at Bear Lake, Syd was Em's shadow. If Em went to the pool, Syd wanted to go. If Em was going on the jet ski, Syd wanted to go with her. She looks up to you so much! Em, you are such an amazing woman and I love you SO much!

Mark's brother MaTt also had a birthday this month and this month was also special because we actually got to see him! Summer time has become such a fun time for my kids because their Uncle Matt, Aunt Noriko, and cousins visit from Japan. The girls count down for them to come and get especially excited to see them. Matt is always teasing or playing with the girls and they LOVE it! Matt, we hope you had an awesome day and we are all missing you here! Love you!

My super cool nephew jAcObturned 9 this year which blows me away! I remember him in his cute little suit as a baby at our wedding! Jacob is such an amazing kid and is so much fun to be around. He has such a wonderful sense of humor and we all had a blast with him in Park City! Jacob, you are turning into such a great young man and we hope you had an amazing Birthday! We love you and miss you buddy!!

Next, JoNaH, also turned 9 this year! Watching Jonah grow up has been so fun for me. He reminds me a little of what I think my Markie was like as a boy. He is so sweet and kind-hearted, but also has a killer sense of humor! Jonah, I was so proud of you as I watched you sing with your family last week and saw your candy machine in your room. I am so impressed you are preparing to go on your mission now! We all love you so much! Happy Birthday!

And last but not least HaNnAh turned 7!! Hannah is one of the sweetest girls I know! She has such a sweet spirit and the cutest smile EVER! Hannah is so full of life and I love to watch her dance....she has got MOVES. :) Hannah we love you so much and are so glad that we get to see your smile often (Although NOT often enough...hint, hint.) You are turning into such a beautiful, smart, & caring young lady and we can't wait until your baptism!!

Love you all....

2 comments:

Emily Christine said...

Thanks Suz! You do have a lot of birtdays in August! I love you too and I cherish our friendship!

Mrs. Wilson said...

Thank you Aunt Susan, you are very sweet! I love you! Hannah