He is also getting very adventurous....I didn't really understand why everyone told me that boys are so different than girls....until now!! He is into everything! It's so funny to watch the wheelS spinning in his little mind, you can almost see the trouble! A couple of weeks ago, the girls had been playing in the basement and had come upstairs and left the gate open about 6 inches. From where I was sitting it looked like it was closed and about 10 seconds after I had checked it, I heard Coop falling. It was one of the worst sounds I have every heard. When I got to him he seemed pretty OK and had just bumped his lip but as the night went on he started throwing up. At first, I thought it was spit up but after we had put him to bed I smelled myself and I totally smelled like throw up. The next day he was acting OK, but when he woke up from his nap his bed was covered in throw up. I called the Dr and we ended up having to take him in for a head CT. Everything was good, but they said he had a mild concussion! I keep telling Mark that we are going to throw him a HUGE 2nd birthday when he turns 2 to celebrate the fact he is still alive!
Besides getting into things, Coops favorite thing to do is eat. He is getting teeth 6, 7 ,and 8 right now and is eating almost everything we eat. He is a bottomless pit! His favorite things are fruit puffs, black beans and tomatoes.
My favorite thing about Coop getting bigger is seeing his sweet little personality. He is so cuddly and follows me around the house saying, "Ma Ma, Ma Ma, Ma Ma." It's so sweet! :) He loves his Daddy so much and gets so excited when he comes home! He also loves to play with the girls, but he has learned that hair pulling is his best defense...lol! He also loves to "dance" and play "pat-a-cake"!
Coopie I love ya...Happy Birthday!
P.S. Between chasing ants, eating leaves, and trying to crawl off the porch....these pictures were as good as it gets!!


8 comments:
Falling down the stairs is scary! Ellie did that the other day too when all 3 kids were trying to push over the baby gate and they did!
I'm glad he's ok.
Cooper is just too cute. I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. He looks like a little man now!
I love the pics of Coop! He is so sweet!
Your little boy is so cute. Oh how scary my son is 4 months I have not child proofed my house yet I hope I still have time to do so cute little guy though.
He is so stinken cute. Boys are so much fun.
Awww...he is WAY cute! I was just pulling out bigger clothes for Addie (18mo) and realizing how big she is getting :( *sniff*
I don't want a baby boy...until I see Cooper! He is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
Happy 9 mos Cooper! He is the cutest little thing! It was fun to see you at the baptism. I wish I could have spent more time with you....what a crazy day that was for me!!!!
Ya...I've been there with my two oldest!!! No concussions thank goodness but they've both had stitches...I'm holding out for Hayden...hoping he'll be a lot less accident prone. Not sure if it'll happen but a girl can dream huh?
You can DEFINITELY see the trouble brewing in boys' brains! Welcome to my world mama! It's full of excitement!
Post a Comment