August has been a busy month so far for Syd! She turned 8 (CRAZY!!)on August 1st and was Baptized(even CRAZIER!!) on August 2nd! It has been such a wonderful opportunity to watch Syd learn and grow and especially neat to watch her testimony grow. She was honestly more excited to be Baptized than she was for her Birthday. I am so proud of her and her decision to be Baptized! It was such an awesome experience, and I was tearing up for the opening song! My Dad said the prayer, Bry lead the music, and Mark's Dad gave a wonderful message about being Baptized. Bry and Mark's Dad were the witnesses. When it was time for Syd to be Baptized she just had a HUGE grin and was so excited. Mark and her both looked so cute in their white outfits. I loved meeting her in the dressing room right after, I felt so lucky to be the Mom of the amazing little girl that was walking towards me!
Mark confirmed her right after and did such a beautiful job. I am so grateful to have such a worthy priesthood holder for a husband. After the confirmation, Syd and 5 of her friends sang "Baptism Song" and it was beautiful. They did a great job! Here is a link of a video of the girls practicing their song that I stole from our friends the Allens, whose daughter Millie got baptized with Syd.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5932365699860420254
Syd and her Daddy
Mark confirmed her right after and did such a beautiful job. I am so grateful to have such a worthy priesthood holder for a husband. After the confirmation, Syd and 5 of her friends sang "Baptism Song" and it was beautiful. They did a great job! Here is a link of a video of the girls practicing their song that I stole from our friends the Allens, whose daughter Millie got baptized with Syd.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5932365699860420254
Syd and her Daddy
Our Little Fam
Syd with G&G Parry

Mark the Grill Master
Our attempt to get a family picture :)




My Sweet Kiddos

Syd & Grandma Farmer
Bry, Syd & Em



7 comments:
Syd's baptism was such a neat day! Her friend birthday party looks like it was fun! I stole the picture of Bry, Syd and me! :)
Wow!! I can't believe how old our kids are getting your girls are just beautiful! Miss you!
We are talking about Syd's Baptism still. It was such a great day and it was great for Hannah to see so she knows what to expect next year! We love you guys very much and enjoy the time we spend with you!
P.S. Who has flaws??????? GO UTES!!
So fun! I can't believe you have an 8 year old. What a cute family!
WOW! Now that is what I call a blog post! What a time for you guys! Congrats! I cry at other kids baptisms when I think about Alex, so I think you did pretty good starting with the song!
Sydney is so beautiful! I can't believe she's 8 either. It looks like she had a fun birthday and I'm glad she had a wonderful baptism! I love your blog!
Mandi
HEY GIRL! I SAW YOU HAD A BLOG AND I AM WAYYY BETTER AT KEEPING UP ON MY BLOG THAN I AM ON FACEBOOK! TOTALLY CUTE...
WHAT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH SUS! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL...YOU TOTALLY MADE ME TEAR UP WHEN YOU WERE EXPLAINING HER DAY! CONGRATULATIONS! WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND MEET EACHOTHER'S FAMILIES!
GOOD TO SEE YOU AND YOUR CUTE LITTLE FAMILY IS DOING WELL!
XOXOXO
CARLYE
Post a Comment