
I just wanted to share an awesome website that my friends are all using....you can download songs for 20 cents and albums for $1.98! Syd got an Ipod for her birthday and I was able to get all of her favorite songs for her! I also now have more than 15 songs on the Ipod I have had since Christmas...lol. Once you sign up you can also tell your friends and get free credits, so if you are interested check out my site!


3 comments:
Hey cutie! I'm up at my parents' house but will be back tomorrow. Can we shoot for a Sunday visit again? Let me know if that works - maybe around 5ish or so?
Susan, Thanks for the new music site! I'm a country girl and Itunes doesn't have garth brooks! But this site did!I can't believe how cheap it is, I love it! I signed up but I didn't see where I could give you the credit. If it's still possible to do that, let me know and I'll do it. Anyways, thanks again! -Alice
I don't even have an ipod, you know how good I am with music. I like it but for the life of me, couldn't tell you who sings what song. Anyway, just caught up on your last few posts. It's so crazy that you have an 8 year old. You're gettin' old!!! Fun birthday, awesome baptism, and I'm so glad to finally see that this cute family and this cute blog have a mom. You finally made it in some pictures. Your hair is so long, it might even be longer than mine. Remember how short our hair once was, ya I can't believe I've finally let it grow. We need to plan something soon. talk soon!
Post a Comment