Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Holey" Cow...

Saturday I took the kids down to the Gateway to do some shopping with my Mom and after HOURS there, I remembered that Syd had been asking me if we could get her ears pierced. I had told her when she turned 8 she could get them pierced and we just hadn't had the chance, so I figured , "Why not?!" I was so nervous, but she was a pro. She barely even blinked when they did it! She picked out little pink diamond studs and they look so cute!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Syd!!! We get to wait until 8, too! Good for you!

Tiffany said...

I saw Syd at school yesteday and couldn't believe how big she is!! What a cute girl! Way to be brave Syd!!

Ware Family said...

And I bet she won't even pull them out like my girls did....maybe I should have waited.
She looks cute.

Emily Christine said...

I am still amazed at how fast she is growing up!! How exciting!

Kristy and Erik said...

That is so fun. Remember when we got ours done down at the Provo mall. I think that I am the only one that still has mine. Fun Fun.

hollyw said...

Susan, I found your blog off of Crystals. When I found it I got so excited. We miss you guys and the good times we spent in YW's together. Your family is darling and little Cooper is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am so glad you are doing well!

Cindy said...

How fun! Zoe and Isabella both got their ears pierced last winter about a month apart so we had almost three months of earlobe cleaning!

The Funky Bunch said...

That is SO exciting! I remember getting mine pierced; it's just a major step in a girls life! I am wanting to wait until my girls are 8 before we pierce theirs too. A good age!

Amanda said...

At first I thought you spelled Holy wrong but then I figured it out... you're a thinker!!!
Way cute, I cannot wait until Jeremy will let me pierce Bailey's ears. Everytime I go to the mall with Bailey I'll ask her if she wants her ears pierced. I try to get HER to beg ME so that I can convince Jeremy that SHE really wants it done, so please let US.

I know that it will come before I know it so I just need to be patient.

Cooper is so big and SO freakin' adorable. Good thing he's getting bigger....

Carlye Momma said...

Awww...cute!

Kris and Q said...

Hi Susan,
We are so excited about your new news. Glad to see you the other day. I love your blog. I just started one so I wanted to give you our address its krisandq.blogspot.com.