Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I {heart} summer nights....

We have been out enjoying the summer nights with walks over to Syd's school. There is something about summer nights that I love! It's so nice to be outside without feeling like we might melt and the girls being able to play without bright red cheeks. Plus, we have the most beautiful sunsets out here!


I decided to bring my camera one night to get pics of Coop on the swings and a few candid shots of the girls....it ended up being a photo shoot of sorts with the girls posing all over the playground and then yelling for me to take their pictures. They are too funny :)

Here are a few pictures of our make-shift photo shoot.....












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Brooklyn is always posing!!! She needs to grow up to be a model!

Emily Christine said...

Pics turned out really cute!

The Funky Bunch said...

Those are cute pics. Isn't it funny when you want to get candid shots they pose; and when you want them to pose they won't sit still? Crazy kids. I absolutely LOVE that pic of Coop's feet and sandals, too cute!