Monday, November 3, 2008

29 AGAIN....

Mark celebrated his 29th Birthday for the 4th year in a row...I think it might have been his best 29th yet! In honor of his big day I thought I would share 29 of my favorite things about him....the pictures are from his birthday, where he did his very best to hide from the camera!
1. He's super hot stuff (what can I say, I'm shallow...lol)

2. He is an awesome husband

3. He is such a fun Dad

4. He is the most sarcastic person I know

5. He puts up with me

6. He knows more about sports than anyone I know

7. He knows more about most things than anyone I know

8. All of the kids in our neighborhood think he was a clown before we met

9. He loves to make me listen to crappy 80's music on You Tube

10. He thinks he is an awesome hip hop dancer

11. His pop-a-wheelies are AWESOME....ask him to show you

12. He loves that I blog and when I slack off he will leave the page up as a hint

13. He loves Mandy Moore's "Candy" song

14. He can almost always get me to crack a smile, no matter what the situation

15. He is a rockin' game player

16. He wears short sleeve shirts year round
17. He has awesome green eyes

18. He totally steps up to help me out when I am prego, and takes such good care of the kids

19. We have fun no matter what we're doing

20. He is a "diva" on the Hannah Montana Wii game
21. He looks cute in his BYU jersey, even though I hate jerseys

22. He teases the girls relentlessly....and they love it....

23. Cooper had 60 "Cars" cars by the time he was 6 months old
24. He puts up with my need to shop

25. He LOVES Disneyland and is so fun to go with

26. He has an amazing testimony and is an awesome priesthood holder

27. He is the most kind-hearted person I know

28. His family is his #1 priority and loves to spend time with us
29. He is an amazing provider for our family and works so hard
Love You Babe!

4 comments:

Emily Christine said...

Props to Mark for being able to avoid that many photos! :)

Marc Gingell said...

I love your #1, where you say you are shallow! lol Happy belated birthday to Mark :)

The Funky Bunch said...

OMG...seriously that is the funniest thing ever...him trying to hide from the camera! I love that! So funny!

Morgen said...

I love how you say he wears short sleeve shirts all year..except in the pics:)