Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Suprise!

We have a...


20 comments:

Ware Family said...

uhhhhh...................
:O

Ware Family said...

Ok, my shock is wearing off.
I can't believe it.
Congratulations!
I hope this time is golden and problem free.
Out with the details, lady!

Marc Gingell said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! All my friends are getting preggers :) I still haven't even met little Cooper. We'll have to make the trek out there. T keeps BEGGING to come see Syd

Christy said...

i LOVE the bun in the OVEN. it's super cute ! so EXCITED for you guys :)

The Funky Bunch said...

OMG! Are you serious??? That is SO crazy. But exciting at the same time. Congrats lady! How far along?? How are you feeling?? Was it a surprise?? Details!! Love ya!

Carlye Momma said...

yayayayayayay!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!!! Details lady!!!

xoxoxo

Alicia said...

WOW! CRAZY!! Congrats!

Sher said...

Keep those popsicles coming!! :) Hope you're feeling better and better!

Nicole said...

Congrats Susan! I was thinking you were glowing a little when I saw you two weeks ago. I hope things go more smoothly this time.

Unknown said...

Congrats! When is your due date? This is great!! You are going to have two close babies! =)

me said...

WOW! That is awesome. Congrats! Details details...

Emily Christine said...

Congrats Sis. I am always here if there is ever anything you can do to help! I am always up for a drive to come see you guys! Have fun in DisneyLand! :)

hollyw said...

Congrats! I am super excited for you guys!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! How cool, a little friend for Cooper!

Debi B said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats! Please let me know if I can do anything to help! :)

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys...funny how the Big Guy works eh! Hope you are all well and enjoying every minute. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Nick and Lisa said...

Ok! I have to say that totally took me by suprise!! Luv the bun in the oven I am way excited for you guys! You are awesome parents. What a lucky baby!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! That is great! I hope everything goes well and ditto what everyone else said that if you need anything let me know!

Anonymous said...

YEAH for you!!!! I wish you the best!!!

Deborah Allen said...

Holy cow! I'm probably the last person to know! Congrats you guys! I couldn't believe it when I saw the bun in the oven. I thought "it has to mean something else," but I guess it doesn't!