Friday, May 8, 2009

She's here!!!

Well after much anticipation, our sweet little girly is here! Brynley Jeanne Wilson was born April 29, 2009 at 5:00 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.

So far, Miss Brynley has been such a good baby! She loves to sleep and is rarely up during the day. She is pretty good at night also, but definately hasn't figured out her days and nights quite yet. She loves her binkie and is such a great little eater. I am still a little shocked when I see her full head of dark hair, but it has been so fun for me to have a baby girl that looks like what I imagined my little girls would look like!

It is so fun having a newborn around again and we are loving the sweet spirit that she has brought to our home. Syd and Brook are such sweet big sisters and are so good at holding her and Coop is hilarious with her. He calls her "Sis" or sometimes even "babysis" He loves to feel her hair and make cute noises, he also loves to try to poke her eyes and give her big huge hugs. ;) Yesterday morning I found him in playing cars with Bryn while she was in her bassinet and found the end of her bassinet filled with cars while she slept away. I think we are going to have our hands full for a while, but it has already been such a fun adventure!



Coop catching a ride while visiting at the hospital!
Bryn loving her first bath at home!

Catching a nap with her Daddy


P.S. Thanks to all of you that have ever so gently suggested that I update this blog...:) Hopefully I can get caught up now that I am feeling back to normal! Love ya!

18 comments:

Nick and Lisa said...

Congrats!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Seriously, where did you get that outfit? I want one just so that I wish I had a baby to put it in! =)

Emily Christine said...

Bryn is so adorable! I love these new pictures! I agree, her cheeks are so dang cute!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! She's adorable - I hope she keeps that dark hair, it's beautiful.

Shannon said...

Congratulations Susan! She is so sweet! I just remember sitting in your front room talking about how we both may only have two kids and now you've got FOUR and I have three. What wonderful blessings they are. I am so happy for you!

Ware Family said...

Oh she is just beautiful!
I'm so glad she's finally here. You have been a trooper the past few years, and you have these cute kids to show for it. I'm glad you can get back to feeling better now.
I'm glad the big girls are old enough to be helper with the little ones.
I miss you. I'll try to stop by next time we are in the neighborhood, I have to get my hands on that cute little one!

Sher said...

She is SO cute, Sus!!! Love the hair - and to hear how cute Cooper is with her! Thanks for posting pics!!

Jessy said...

She is beautiful! I asked Syd about her at church and she was so excited to tell me all about her. What a beautiful family you have!

Christy said...

YAY ! I'm so glad you FINALLY posted some cute pics of miss brynley. She is beautiful and I'm so happy that you and bryn are both doing great. Enjoy shopping for cute headbands & bows !

Cathie said...

She is adorable!!! Sounds like everything is going great back there in Stansbury. I miss it! Hope all is well.

hollyw said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!

Archer Fam said...

Susan,

She is soooooo beautiful!!! What sweet pictures of your darling family. Hope to meet her at church very soon!! Love,

Cami Archer

Genesis said...

Your little girl is so cute congrats!

me said...

congrats!! Ive been meaning to check your blog because I figured youd had your sweet little one. Im glad everything went so well and im hoping things are great for you guys!

Morgen said...

k, I found you blog address on facebook. hope you don't mind, I added you to my blog list:)
ps. she is super cute.

Morgen said...

this post is getting old susan!! it's time for mark to leave the computer out with your blog up to remind you to blog!!:)

brooke said...

I'm so glad you said Hi yesterday! Your kids are the cutest I've ever seen. When you guys walked in, I was dying at their outfits. I'm so jealous that Brynley is such a good baby--I deserve one of those :-)

She has the cutest bows--where do you get them? I don't even know why I'm asking since I'm having another boy...

Bryan did such a good job yesterday. Love him.

DRP said...

http://www.federi.info/alasan-pinjaman-online-terbaik-harus-berbasis-syariah.html